Hengfa power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengfa power station (福建龙岩恒发电厂), also known as Kenkou power station (垦口发电厂), was a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Fujian Province, China.
The photo below shows the location of the plant in Fujian Province.
Background on Plant
Hengfa power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 100 MW, owned by Hongkong Hengfa Century. It began operating in 1995-1996, and was retired in 2010.
- Sponsor: Longyan Hengfa Co Ltd
- Parent company: Hongkong Hengfa Century
- Location: Yanshi Town, Kongxi Village, Xinluo, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.294853, 117.193827 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2010)
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1995-1996
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "闽西老区一颗璀灿的明珠," 龙岩恒发电业有限公司, 2004年12月13日