Henglian Wucaiwan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henglian Wucaiwan power station (新疆恒联五彩湾电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County, the approximate location of the plant in Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Description of Expansion
Henglian Group is currently developing two coal-fired units, with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW. The environmental impact report for the project was approved in 2014, and construction was initiated later in 2014.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Henglian Energy Co
- Parent company: Henglian Group
- Location: Wucaiwan Town, Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.7896, 89.1977 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2017
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Domestic
- Source of financing: