Hengshi coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengshi coal mine (乌海市恒实能源实业有限公司恒实煤矿) The construction site is located in Haibowan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Haibowan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Wuhai Hengshi Energy Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Tianyu Innovation Investment Group Co., Ltd. (95%), Jiuquan Haohai Coal Chemical Co., Ltd. (5%)
- Location: Haibowan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia,China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.734791,106.887864(approximate)
- Status: under construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "乌海市恒实能源实业有限公司（煤矿）全封闭管桁架储煤大棚建设项目"渤海湾区政府网，September 9, 2020