Hengshui City power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengshui City power station (神华衡水市发电厂) was a coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
It is also known as the Hengfeng-1 power station (国电河北衡丰发电厂).
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Hengshui City.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Henan Electric Power Corp
- Parent company: SGCC
- Location: Hengshui City, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.751279, 115.602747 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 6 & 7: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1974-75 (Units 6 & 7)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: