Hengtai Nanzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hengtai Nanzhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The integration project officially started construction on December 30, 2011, and the joint trial operation began on November 17, 2014. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Luhe Group Hengtai Nanzhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhaolin Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qujialing Village, Shantou Township, Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.416790, 111.393047
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 68.44 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 17.37826 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 8.3029 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012