Hengyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The coal mine of Anhui Hengyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. (The Hengyuan Coal Mine) was originally the Liuqiao No.2 Mine of the North Anhui Mining Bureau. Construction began in 1984 and officially put into operation in December 1993. The designed production capacity is 0.6 million tons per year.The production scale in 2020 is 2.0 million tons per year.
- Operator: Anhui Hengyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Hengyuan Coal Mine
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liuqiao Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.924591, 116.671530
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 67.35 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 30.5060 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Meager coal，Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 42.4257k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1993