Hengyun-C power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengyun-C power station (广州恒运C发电厂) is a 420-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Hengyun.
Background on Plant
Hengyun-C power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 420 MW. The plant is owned by Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprise Group. Unit 1 was an oil-fired unit that was converted to coal-burning in 2003. It is a co-generation power plant, supplying heat and steam to Guangzhou Development District.
- Sponsor: Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprises Holdings Limited
- Parent company: Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprise Group
- Location: Xiji Road, Hengyun, Huangpu District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.065526, 113.498244 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 420 MW (Units 1 & 2: 210 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1998 (Unit 1), 2003 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hengyun-b Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.