Hera Casalegno power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hera Casalegno power station is a 86-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Bologna, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Imola, the province of Bologna, Italy.
- Sponsor: Hera SpA
- Parent company:
- Location: Imola, the province of Bologna, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.3699, 11.7013 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 86 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCLHRCSLGNO1U accessed November 2019