Hercules Missouri Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Hercules Missouri Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Ashland near Louisiana, Missouri. The plant provides power to Ashland's Louisiana fertilizer manufacturing facility.
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
- Owner: Hercules Inc.
- Parent Company: Ashland
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 17.2 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 8.6 MW (1943), 8.6 MW (1943)
- Location: 11083 Hwy. D, Louisiana, MO 63353
- GPS Coordinates: 39.4258, -91.02533
- Electricity Production: 138,182 MWh (2006)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 227,202 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|