Hesheng Shanshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hesheng Shanshan power station (新疆西部合盛热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xinjiang province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Turpan prefecture
Background on Plant
Hesheng Shanshan power station is a 2 x 350 MW supercritical coal plant commissioned in November 2018.
An additional unit 5 was proposed. However, there has been no news or developments on unit 5 since 2016, and plans appear abandoned.
- Sponsor: Hesheng Silicon Industry Co
- Parent company: Ningbo Hesheng Group
- Location: Shanshan, Turpan prefecture, Xinjiang province, China
- Coordinates: 42.974907, 90.126799 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Unit 3)
- Capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW), 350 MW (Unit 3)
- Start year: 2018
- Type: Supercritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中国能建设计合盛电业（鄯善）热电联产工程投产," Polaris, Nov 26, 2018
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named