Heshuyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Heshuyuan power station (广东宝丽华梅县荷树园发电厂) is a 1,470-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the plant, located near Bingcun Town, Mei County, Meizhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
Guangdong East Sun Alumimumn Industrial Development is owner of the plant, which is fueled by low-quality waste coal. The first two 135MW units began operating in 2005. Two more units of 300MW each were added in 2008, and again in 2012. All units use circulating fluidized bed technology.
- Sponsor: Guangdong East Sun Alumimumn Industrial Development
- Location: Bingcun Town, Mei County, Meizhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.392372, 116.260905 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,470 MW (Units 1-2: 135 MW, Units 3-6: 300 MW)
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed
- In service: 2005 (Units 1-2), 2008 (Units 3-4), 2012 (Units 5-6)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: