|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hetaoyu mine (华能甘肃能源开发有限公司核桃峪煤矿) is a coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt) located in the Southwest of Zhengning County, Gansu Province. It is the major mine of Zhengning coalfield developed by China Huaneng Gansu Energy Development Co.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Southwest of Zhengning County, Qingyang, Gansu Province
Coal Mine Background
In Feb.2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Hetaoyu mine with 8 Mt of annual production capacity. 
Currently, this coal mine is still under construction.
- Sponsor: China Huaneng Gansu Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng
- Location: Southwest of Zhengning County, Qingyang, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.269947,107.946376
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 2,082.03Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 1,229.53 Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 183.2 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: