Hillerød power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hillerød power station is a 75-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hillerød, the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Hillerød Forsyning A/S
- Parent company: Hillerød Forsyning A/S
- Location: Hillerød, the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Coordinates: 55.9068, 12.3120 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 75 MW
Articles and Resources
- Hillerød Forsyning overtager Hillerød Kraftvarmeværk - Hillerød Forsyning
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Vores varmecentraler, Hillerød Forsyning, accessed Apr 1, 2021