Hiltrop power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hiltrop power station is a 44-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bochum, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Bochum Holding GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Bochum, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.5080, 7.2503 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 44 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0111 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005790 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)