Himeji-Okayama Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Himeji-Okayama Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
The pipeline runs from Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture to Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan.
- Operator: Osaka Gas
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 53 miles / 85 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2014
The pipeline is owned and operated by Osaka Gas.
Articles and resources
- Annual Report 2015, Osaka Gas, 2015
- Osaka Gas Group (2010). "Annual Report 2010: Osaka Gas Group's Businesses" (PDF). Osaka Gas. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- Business Outline of Tokyo Gas, Osaka Gas, and Toho Gas (Detail) March 2013