Himeji Natural Gas power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Himeji Natural Gas power station is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Himeji-shi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Himeji Natural Gas Power Generation Co.
- Parent company: Osaka Gas Co. Ltd.
- Location: Himeji-shi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.8154, 134.6856 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,245 MW
- Investment Decision on the Power Generation Business in Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture Osaka Gas, Sept. 26, 2019.