Hinkismäki power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hinkismäki power station is a 45-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Kymenlaakso, Finland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kouvola, the region of Kymenlaakso, Finland.
- Sponsor: KSS Energia Oy
- Parent company: KSS Energia Oy
- Location: Kouvola, the region of Kymenlaakso, Finland
- Coordinates: 60.8719, 26.7014 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 45 MW
Articles and Resources
- Finnish Energy Agency power plant register Tila - Energiavirasto
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019