Hjørring Cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hjørring Cogeneration power station is a 59-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the Region Nordjylland, Denmark.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hjørring, the Region Nordjylland, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Hjorring Varmeforsyning
- Parent company: Hjorring Varmeforsyning
- Location: Hjørring, the Region Nordjylland, Denmark
- Coordinates: 57.4642, 9.9823 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 59 MW
Articles and Resources