Hohhot-Zhangjiakou-Yanqing Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Hohhot-Zhangjiakou-Yanqing Gas Pipeline (also known as 呼张延输气管线) is an proposed natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China to Yanqing District, Beijing Province, China.
- Parent Company: Ordos State owned Asset Investment & Management Co (48.00%), China National Petroleum Corporation (42.00%), Baotou Shenyin Industry Group (10%)
- Proposed Capacity: 2.0 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 439 kilometers / 272.8 miles
- Status: Construction on Hohhot-Jining (212 km); Proposed on Jining-Yanqing (227 km).
- Start Year:
In May 2019 the contract to build the pipeline was awarded to Inner Mongolia East Audit Engineering Project Management Co. The Environmenal Impact Assessment (EIA) for the project was scheduled to be completed by June 2019.
The first 56.5 kilometers of the pipeline, phase one, were completed in 2015. The 101.4 kilometer second phase was completed in 2018. As of November 2019, there have been no updates about the construction of the remaining kilometers.
Articles and resources
- Overview of China's Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction in 2018 and Prospects for Development in 2019, ILGAS, Aug. 21, 2019
- 呼和浩特-张家口-延庆输气管道工程（内蒙古段）变更项目环境影响报告书 生态环境部, April, 2019
- 呼和浩特—张家口—延庆输气管道工程（内蒙古段）、赛罕首站-集宁段项目造价咨询服务中标结果公告, nmgztb.com, May 6, 2019
- 呼和浩特-张家口-延庆输气管道工程（内蒙古段）变更项目环境影响报告书征求意见稿公示, xbtrq.com, May 22, 2019
- 年中國油氣管道建設概況及2019年發展展望原文網址, xbtrq.com, August 18, 2019
- , xbtrq.com, accessed November 12, 2019