Hongce Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wudanggou Society, Huangtian Miantu Village, Jungarzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Hongce Coal Mine was built in 2003, and the mine was expanded in 2006 with a designed production capacity of 0.9Mt/a. It was officially put into production in June 2009. In December 2009, the coal mine's production capacity was approved as 2.4Mt/a.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Hongce Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wudanggou Society, Huangtian Miantu Village, Jungarzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.707473, 110.195087(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 96.32Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 74.95Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size:9.161k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009