Hongfeng Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongfeng Surface Mine(鄂尔多斯市宏丰煤炭有限责任公司) is a surface mine with a production capacity of 3 million tons per year, located in Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhijita Village, Tongchuan Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Hongfeng Surface Mine is operated by Ordos Hongfeng Coal Co., Ltd., which was registered and established in March 2008. The Honggeng Surface Mine is formed by the integration of four mines, including the Hangou Coal Mine, with an integrated production capacity of 600,000 tons/year.The 3 million tons/year expansion project started in October 2010, and the trial production was put into operation in July 2011.
- Operator:Ordos Hongfeng Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Ordos Hongfeng Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhijita Village, Tongchuan Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.899371, 110.040952(axact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 62.85Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 10.782k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2011