Honghui No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Honghui First Coal Mine is operated by Jingyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. The mine was founded in 1966. After several expansions, the designed production capacity is 220 tons per year, and the design service life is 23 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.2 million t/a.
- Operator: Gansu Jingyuan Coal Industry And Electricity Power Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Jingyuan Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Honghui Road, Pingchuan District, Baiyin City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.673852, 105.032773
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:73.0550 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 20.4551 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Non-caking Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.2160 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1966