Honghui No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Honghui No.1 Coal Mine belongs to Jingyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. The mine was founded in 1966. After several expansions, the designed production capacity is 2.2 million tons per year, and the design service life is 23 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.2 million tons per year.
At 4:40 on November 11, 2016, a roofing accident occurred in the Honghui No.1 Coal Mine, which caused one death. At 19:05 on April 28, 2017, a major water disaster occurred in the Honghui No.1 Coal Mine, resulting in 3 deaths.
- Operator: Gansu Jingyuan Coal Industry And Electricity Power Co.,Ltd. Honghui No.1 Coal Mine
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Honghui Road, Pingchuan District, Baiyin City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.673852, 105.032773
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:73.0550 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 20.4551 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Non-caking Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.2160 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1966
Articles and resources
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限责任公司红会第一煤矿, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 甘肃靖远煤业集团有限责任公司红会第一煤矿采矿权评估报告书, 北京中锋资产评估有限责任公司, April 17, 2012
- 甘肃省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司红会第一煤矿“11•11”顶板事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, Accessed April 2021
- 甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司红会第一煤矿“4·28”较大水害事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, Accessed April 2021