Hongjingta No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wutugou Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
Coal Mine Background
Hongjingta No.1 Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd. It was built in 2004. It was officially put into production on August 12, 2007 after resource integration and technological transformation. The approved annual production capacity is 6.1 million tons.
The coal mine’s approved production capacity in 2021 is 3.9 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Yitai Group (40.17%), B shares(40.18%), H shares(10.02%)
- Location: Wutugou Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.458669,110.559449(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.9Mt/a
- Total Resource:89.69Mt
- Minable Reserves: 22.126Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 28.4145km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007
- Total Investment: