Hongliulin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongliulin coal mine (陕煤集团神木红柳林矿业有限公司红柳林煤矿) is located in Majiata Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Majiata Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Hongliulin Coal Mine is one of the four large-scale mines determined by the master plan of the southern district of Shenfu mining area in Shaanxi Province. In November 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission approved Hongliulin Coal Mine Project in Shenfu Mining Area, Shaanxi. The mine's production capacity was 12 million tons per year, and the initial production is 10 million tons. The total investment of the project is 2.097 billion yuan.The current production capacity of Hongliulin Coal Mine is 15 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Coal Group Shenmu Hongliulin Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.(32.2%), Yulin State-owned Capital Operation and Management Co.(25%), Shenmu City State-owned Assets Operation Co.(24%), Others(18.8%)
- Location:Majiata Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.935223,110.400815(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 15Mt/a
- Total Resource:1788.20Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1266.41Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 151k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
- Total Investment:RMB 2.097 billion