Hongqi No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hongqi No.1 Coal Mine was built in 1968 but was suspended due to insufficient funds. In 1975, it was redesigned and constructed. In 1987, Hongqi No.1 Coal Mine was put into trial production and officially put into operation in October 1994.The approved production capacity in May 2012 was 1.05 million tons per year, belonging to a gas mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.0 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Hongqi Coal Industry Co., Ltd. No.1 Coal Mine
- Owner: Zhengzhou Ketai Laser Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dayugou Town, Gongyi City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.718457, 113.092253
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.05 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 52.6950 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.975 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 12.9057k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1994
Articles and resources
- 河南红旗煤业股份有限公司一矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 河南红旗煤业股份有限公司一矿接替计划, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 河南红旗煤业股份有限公司一矿2017年职业病危害因素检测报告书, 河南德信安全科技有限公司, August 2017
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 河南红旗煤业股份有限公司一矿16采区初步设计说明书, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 河南红旗煤业股份有限公司一矿中长期防治水规划, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021