Hongshagang No. 1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hongshagang No.1 Coal Mine is operated by Taixi Coal Group Minqin Industrial Co., Ltd., started construction in December 2006 and put into trial operation in August 2011. The design capacity is 2.4 million tons per year, and the design service life is 41.3 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.4 million t/a.
- Operator: Taixi Coal Group Minqin Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Taixi Coal Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Hongshagang Town, Minqin County, Wuwei, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.015622, 102.587159
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 285.63 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 125.0670 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 20 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011