Hongshaquan No.1 Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongshaquan No.1 Surface Mine (神华新疆奇台能源有限责任公司红沙泉一号露天煤矿) is located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Hongshaquan No. 1 Surface Mine is operated by Shenhua Xinjiang Qitai Energy Co., Ltd. The construction of this project started in 2011. In 2013, the basic construction of the project was completed (at 10 million tons/year). The project was handed over in 2014 and entered a transitional period. The main project was put into joint trial operation in February 2017. In July 2017, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the first phase of the Hongshaquan No. 1 Surface Mine with a scale of 8 million tons per year. It was put into formal production in March 2018.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Xinjiang Qitai Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.836767，90.290051(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 3907.74Mt
- Minable Reserves: 3676.28Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous( non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 79.37k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2018
- Total Investment: RMB 3034.26 million
Articles and resources
- "新疆神华矿业有限责任公司红沙泉一号露天煤矿一期工程1000万吨年竣工环保验收调查报告" P19北京华宇工程有限公司，October 2018
- "昌吉州发改委关于申请新疆准东煤田五彩湾矿区三号露天煤矿一期1000万吨/年调整为800万吨/年节能报告审查的请示"昌吉回族自治州人民政府网，December 7, 2017