Hongshaquan North Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongshaquan North Surface Mine (中联润世新疆煤业有限公司红沙泉北露天煤矿) is a proposed mine located in Qitai County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. The coal mine has an annual production capacity of 4 million tons (Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qitai County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2019, the National Energy Administration has approved the construction of the first phase project of Zhonglian Runshi Surface Mine (i.e. Hongshaquan North Surface Mine) with an annual production capacity of 4 Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Zhonglian Runshi Xinjiang Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Yima Coal Industry Group Co.(60%), Beijing Lirui Investment Co.(40%)
- Location: Qitai County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 44.5192,90.3135 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 538.22Mt
- Minable Reserves: 373.5Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 12.883k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Year of Operation:
- Source of Financing: