Hongshiwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hongshiwan Coal Mine started construction in September 2008 and was completed and put into operation in November 2012. The design production capacity is 0.6 million tons/year, and the design service life is 40.0 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: National Energy Ningxia Coal Industry Hongshiwan Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd.
- Location: Ningdong Town, Lingwu City, Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 38.257293, 106.510177
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 103.71 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 41.625 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.6522 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2012