Hongshiyan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hongshiyan Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Hongshiyan Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1968, rebuilt in 1984, and completed in 1992, with a production capacity of 0.6 million tons/year. Reconstruction and expansion were carried out again in 2006. In January 2009, the reconstruction and expansion project passed the acceptance inspection, and the production capacity was increased to 1.2 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Hongshiyan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Yiqin Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jixian Village, Diantou Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.630815, 109.067580
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 8.232 million tonne
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 19.9359 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1992