Hongshuliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongshuliang Coal Mine (准格尔旗宏丰煤炭运销有限责任公司红树梁煤矿) is located in Junggar, Inner Mongolgia. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hongshuliang Village, Junggar, Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In July 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Hongshuliang Coal Mine with a total production of 5Mt/year.
Currently, Hongshuliang Coal Mine is still under construction. It is expected to begin trail operation in January 2020.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Kailuan Hongfeng Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Kailuan Group (60%), Inner Mongolia Shengli Resource Group(16%), Erdos Chunhui Forest Co. (12%), Junggar Juli Cultivation Co.(12%)
- Location: Hongshuliang Village, Junggar, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.452624,111.290036
- Status: Constructing
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 691.34Mt
- Minable Reserves: 415.43Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 29.6893k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: