Hongsi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongsi Coal Mine (宁夏宝丰集团红四煤业有限公司红四煤矿) is a permitted coal mine constructed in Yinchuan City of the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in China. The annual production capacity of it is 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On June 11th, 2019, the development of Hongsi Coal Mine project located in Hongdunzi Mining Area was approved by the National Energy Administration. The total annual production capacity is set up to be 2.4 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Ningxia Baofeng Group
- Parent Company: Ningxia Baofeng Group(35.57%), Dongyi International Group (27.27%), Others(37.16%)
- Location: Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.480866,106.613547
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 351.75Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 194.067Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 25.38k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: