Hongyang NO.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hongyang No.3 Mine is operated by Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd., which was officially put into operation in December 2000, with an original design production capacity of 1.5 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenyang Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Jidong Village, Jidong County, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.496619, 123.229668
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 295.0051 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 180.5570 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Lean Coal (Met) 
- Mine Size: 49.1146 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2000