Hotan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hotan power station (新疆和田2×35万千瓦热电联产项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Gujiang Bage Town, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Hotan power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal-fired power station in Gujiang Bage Town. It was listed as one of the "Key Projects" for Xinjiang in 2021.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Energy (Group) Hotan Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Xinjiang Energy
- Location: Kunlun Lake Community, Gujiang Bage Town, Hotan, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 37.0879, 79.924431 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "2021年新疆自治区重点项目清单发布：涉及多个电力项目," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2021/3/24