Huadian Dingtao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Dingtao power station (华电定陶发电厂新建项目) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Heze city.
Background on Plant
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
The project completed a feasibility study in April 2017, but due to the province's restrictions on new coal plants, is on pause.
- Sponsor: Huadian Tengzhou Xinyuan Theromal Power Co.
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Dingtao County, Heze City Prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 35.033817, 115.507834 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (2 x 1,000 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: