Huadian Duolun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Duolun power station (华电多伦发电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Duolun County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Huadian Inner Mongolia Co.
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Duolun County, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.183333, 116.466667 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古华电多伦电厂一期2×660MW超超临界空冷机组工程勘察设计招标公告," dlztb.org, 2014-08-19