Huadian Urumqi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Urumqi power station (华电新疆乌鲁木齐热电分公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shuimogou, Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Shuimogou, Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The Huadian Urumqi power plant was commissioned in 2009 and connected to the grid on November 3, 2009. The thermal power plant was a key development project of the China's "Eleventh Five-Year" power development plan. With a total investment of approximately 5.55 billion RMB from Huadian, the plant will provide heating to an area 3 million square meters.
In 2017, the Huadian Urumqi Thermal Power Plant completed a new emissions-control project and reportedly reduced 90% of its pollutant emissions.
- Sponsor: Huadian Xinjiang Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Shuimogou, Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 43.9011, 87.6975 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Unknown
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 660 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 330 MW (start-up in 2009)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 330 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources
- "华电新疆乌鲁木齐热电厂一号发电机组一次并网成功-新闻-能源资讯-中国能源网". www.china5e.com. November 10, 2011. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "华电新疆发电有限公司乌鲁木齐热电厂2乘33万千瓦热电联产工程进展迅速-华电新疆发电有限公司乌鲁木齐热电厂2乘33万千瓦热电联产工程进展迅速-国际电力网". Power. September 8, 2008. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "华电集团加快对疆投资步履－国务院国有资产监督管理委员会". SASAC (in 中文). June 9, 2010. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "华电乌鲁木齐热电厂完成"超净排放"改造". Sina News. October 24, 2017. Retrieved 2021-06-08.