Huagou Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Huagou Surface Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production scale. Construction started in February 2013 and passed the completion acceptance in September 2015. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Huagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guandi Village, Duanjiabao Township, Yuanping City, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.004463, 112.632082
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 80.48 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 35.56 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal, No caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 6.4958 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2013