Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station (淮南矿业新庄孜煤矸石综合利用发电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xinzhuangzi, Bagongshan District, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station is a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 300 MW. The plant began operating in 2008, although it was not permitted until 2015. It is owned by Huainan Mining Group.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining Group Electric Power Co., Ltd. 淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司
- Owner: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinzhuangzi, Bagongshan District, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.63699, 116.847185 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: