Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station (淮南矿业新庄孜煤矸石综合利用发电厂) is a retired 300-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xinzhuangzi, Bagongshan District, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Huainan Xinzhuangzi power station was a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 300 MW. The plant began operating in 2008, although it was not permitted until 2015. It was owned by Huainan Mining Group. It was retired by November 2022.
- Owner: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinzhuangzi, Bagongshan District, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.63699, 116.847185 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008 to 2022
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "淮南新庄孜低热值煤发电项目核准前公示," 能源局, 2015-11-02
- ↑ 淮河能源：关停亏损新庄孜电厂1、2号机组, STCN, 2022-11-29