Huajian Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huajian Surface Mine(内蒙古北联电能源开发有限责任公司铧尖露天煤矿) is a surface mine with a production capacity of 3 million tons per year, located in Zhungeerzhao Town, Zhungeer(Jungar) Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shahaota Village, Zhungeerzhao Town, Zhungeer(Jungar) Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Huajian Surface Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Beilian Power Energy Development Co., Ltd. It is a key project in the new energy strategic plan of Beilian Power Company's coal-electric integration and mainly provides fuel coal for Dalat Power Plant. The recoverable reserves of Huajian Surface Coal Mine are 166 million tons, and the designed production capacity is 3 million tons per year. The coal types are non-stick coal and long flame coal with low ash, ultra-low sulfur, high calorific value, and an average calorific value of about 5000 kcal.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Beilian Power Energy Development Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: China Huaneng Group Co., Ltd. (70%), Guangdong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (20%), China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd. (10%)
- Location: Shahaota Village, Zhungeerzhao Town, Zhungeer(Jungar) Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.744641, 110.362034(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 107Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(non-caking coal, longflame)
- Mine Size: 57.391k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2012