Huan County power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huan County power station (大唐环县电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the power station.
China Datang has proposed a power station of 1,320 MW in Huan County. It is a coal-electricity integrity project.  A pre-feasibility study has been carried out. The location of the plant has been confirmed by the authorities. 
Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
In January 2017 China's National Energy Administration suspended over 100 planned and under-construction coal power projects, including Huan County power station. It is unclear when or if the projects will be revived.
For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Datang Gansu Power Gen Co Ltd
- Parent Company: China Datang
- Location: Yuanmao Village, Chedao Town, Huan County (Huanxian), Qingyang Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.443523, 106.728505 (exact)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "马福川煤矿及选煤厂项目获国家发改委核准," China Datang website, 2014-10-23
- "大唐环县电厂环境影响评价报告招标公告（三次)," 2015-03-28
- "甘肃省住房和城乡建设厅关于大唐环县煤电一体化项目电厂一期（2x660MW）工程选址的公示"Urban and Rural Housing Construction Bureau of Gansu Province
- "甘肃省环境保护厅关于大唐环县煤电一体化项目电厂一期(2×660MW)工程环境影响报告书的批复"中国电力化工网, 16-08-09
- "核准丨大唐陇东环县电厂一期工程获得甘肃省发改委核准," 中国大唐集团煤业有限责任公司, 2016/7/1
- "能源局下发13省市新建火电机组停建清单(附文件)," Polaris, Jan 16, 2017