Huaneng Changchun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Changchun power station (华能长春热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Helong Town (Helongzhen), Kuancheng District, Changchun Prefecture, Jilin Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Huaneng Jilin Power Gen Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Helong Town (Helongzhen), Kuancheng District, Changchun Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 44.04069, 125.22012 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- In service: 2009 (Unit 1), 2010 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 华能长春热电生态建设调查：现代花园成长记, People's Forum Magazine, Aug. 9, 2013.
- "Coal-Fired Plants in China - Heilongjiang & Jilin," Industcards, accessed November 2014