Huaneng Fukang Industrial Park power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The Huaneng Fukang power station (华能新疆阜康工业园区热电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xinjiang province, China.
The power station is different from the nearby Huaneng Fukang power station
The map below shows the city of Fukang, the approximate location for the proposed plant.
Background on Plant
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Xinjiang Energy Development Co.
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Fukang city, Fukang Industrial Park, Changji, Xinjiang province, China
- Coordinates: 44.133333, 87.933333 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Capacity: 700 MW (Units 2 x 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华能将投资近30亿元建新疆阜康热电厂," www.ts.cn, 2012-04-03