Huaneng Huaiyin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Huaiyin power station (华能淮阴电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Huaiyin District, Huai'an Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Huaneng Huaiyin power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,320 MW. The plant was completed between 2005 and 2006, and is owned by China Huaneng. The first two units were retired in 2009-2011.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Power International
- Parent company: Huaneng
- Location: Huaiyin District, Huai'an Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.5962159, 118.9628061 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Units 1-2), Operating (Units 3-6)
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 3-6: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1993 (Units 1-2); 2005 (Units 3-4); 2006 (Units 5-6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huaneng Huaiyin Coal Power Plant China, Global Energy Observatory, accessed Sept. 2015.