Huaneng Jilin Songyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Songyuan Cogen power station (华能松原热电) is a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station operating in Songyuan, Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Songyuan, Jilin Province, China.
In 2018, China Huaneng opened a bid for a "Huaneng Songyuan Gas Turbine Cogeneration Project Feasibility Study Report”. Plans include a 2 x 460 MW gas plant as well as two new 80 MW coal-fired units.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Jilin Power Generation Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Songyuan, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.1247, 124.7972 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (announced): 160 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 80 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 80 MW
Articles and Resources
- Huaneng Group (June 22, 2018). "华能松原燃机热电联产项目可行性研究报告编制招标公告 - 招标资讯 - 勘测联合网". China UNSV. Retrieved 2021-05-28.