Huaneng Nanchong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Nanchong power station (华能南充电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Sichuan Province, China.
The map below shows Nanchong Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Huaneng Group proposed a 2 x 1,000 MW ultra-supercritical coal plant in Nanchong Prefecture. Work on the project was halted in June 2015, due to a lack of need.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Sichuan
- Parent company: Huaneng Group
- Location: Nanchong Prefecture, Sichuan Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.8, 106.083333 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "四川火电很尴尬——百万千瓦机组被叫停 咋回事儿?" BJX News, 来源：中国能源报, 作者:李凤林 06-03-2015"