Huaneng Yangpu Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Yangpu Cogen power station (华能洋浦热电联产项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Yunnan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the plant at Yangpu Economic Development Zone, Danzhou.
Background on Project
In January 2018 the coal project was reported as suspended. It is now planned as a gas plant.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Hainan Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Yangpu Economic Development Zone, Danzhou, Hainan Prefecture, Yunnan Province, China
- Coordinates: 19.832144, 109.203812 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: