Huaneng Yuhuan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Yuhuan power station 华能玉环发电厂 is a 4,200 megawatt coal-fired power station in Zhejiang, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Yuhuan County, Taizhou, Zhejiang.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Power International
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
- Coordinates: 28.1151529, 121.1391369 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 4,200 MW (Units 1-4: 1,050 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Years built: 2006-2007
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source: