Huanggang Paper Mill Cogen Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Plans also include a 60 MW back-pressure coal-fired unit.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Huangzhou, Huanggang, Hubei Province, China.
The Huanggang Paper Mill Cogen power station currently consists of two 125 MW units; the first began construction in November 2020, and the second unit in December 2020. Plans also include a 60 MW back-pressure coal-fired unit.
The Huanggang Paper Mill Cogen power station is a supporting project of Chenming Huanggang's North District Project. Both units will support the Huanggang paper mill in Huangzhou. Unit 2 is part of Chenming Huanggang's second phase for the Huanggang paper mill project; the initial investment for this second phase (which also includes four paper-processing facilities) was 12.8 billion RMB, but has since increased to 15.8 billion RMB. After this second phase is completed, its annual sales income is estimated to exceed 10 billion RMB.
Both plants will be equipped with desulfurization and denitrification technologies. There has been no proposed start date for operation as of June 2021.
- Sponsor: Chenming Huanggang Paper Mill Co
- Parent company: Chenming Paper
- Location: Huangzhou, Huanggang, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.580461, 115.019333 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity: 310 MW (Units 1&2: 125 MW, Unit 3: 60 MW)
- Plant status: Construction (Units 1&2), Pre-permit development (Unit 3)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
Articles and Resources
- "投资超64亿！近期值得关注了几个火电项目--北极星火力发电网--来源:中能联合cceup". news.bjx.com.cn. 2018-07-30. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "晨鸣"热电联产"项目开工仪式在黄冈化工园举行 - 北极星火力发电网--来源:黄州区人民政府". news.bjx.com.cn. 2020-11-23. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "黄冈晨鸣二期项目签约：总投资128亿元 造纸项目重新启动." 纸业内参. 2020/8/12
- "黄冈市自然资源和规划局 规划成果 湖北黄冈化工园区总体规划（2009-2020）用地规划图". gtj.hg.gov.cn. 2018-03-02. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "山东晨鸣纸业集团股份有限公司关于黄冈晨鸣建设二期项目的公告" (PDF). CNINFO. 2020. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "晨鸣纸业，湖北黄冈牵手_项目". Sohu News. 2021-01-18. Retrieved 2021-06-11.