Huangjiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Huangjiagou Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. After the reorganization, its production capacity has increased from 0.9 million tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xing County China Resources Liansheng Huangjiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Guoxin Holding Co., Ltd.
- Location: Huangjiagou Village, Tuanshuitou Town, Linxian County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.727901, 111.113886
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 87.50 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.42 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.3922 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997